May 2, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Yep, folks, I am officially back on the Jillian wagon.  I fell off right around my birthday (March 30) and spent all of April in a tizzy what with the CRCT and allergies and the kittens being born...I know, I know, there's no excuse.  But anyway, after a month-long hiatus, I am back at it.  I woke up @ 5 am this morning to the news of Usama bin Laden's death and after being shocked/relieved, I decided to go ahead and drag my butt out of bed.  I'm glad I did.  Mean as she is, I've actually kinda missed her.  I feel so much better after a good workout.  All the stress of the past month could probably have been avoided if I'd worked out at least 3 times a week, but oh well.  Nothing I can do about that now...I just need to re-focus and get back in gear. 

Of course, I started at level 1 again (will I ever make it to level 3??) and I can already tell my body is gonna be so sore.  No pain, no gain, right?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...