April 24, 2011

Feeling Fragile

This is a JOKE.  Only a joke!
I'm asking for prayers, y'all!  After nearly three years of careful consideration, Chris and I have decided to shut down the baby factory.  I got my Mirena IUD removed on Tuesday afternoon in anticipation of making things permanent with the Essure procedure.  While I truly believe that many of the issues I've been dealing with since Hannah's birth (depression, headaches, mood swings, etc.) will go away soon enough, my body seems to be going through an adjustment.  I guess that's normal...I mean, I've had an artificial device implanted in my uterus for nearly three years, and its been regularly sending out doses of hormones into my system.  When that is suddenly brought to a halt, there's bound to be consequences.  I currently feel very TIRED and moody.  The headaches are back with a vengeance, so I'm basically living on Excedrin Migraine.
My poor husband is basically trying to stay out of my way and let me do my thing.  I got to nap both days this weekend (which was wonderful!  Naps are totally my BFF.) but between my allergies kicking in and the roller coaster I'm on...I seriously don't know why he hasn't taken the kids on a little trip to his mom's, but then they'd miss school.  Betcha 20 bucks he takes them as soon as they get out, though!
So anyway...I haven't blogged in awhile just because I've kinda been in a daze this week between the CRCT (our state testing) going on at school and then dealing my own personal hormonal trip.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better and back to my normal self in no time. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...