April 10, 2011

Wheeeeeee!

I'm just a barrel of laughs lately.  I'm not sure if its the stress from being home all week for Spring Break (I am *so* not made to be a stay-at-home mom!), the fact that Maggie finally had her kittens three days ago, the fact that the CRCT is coming up in a little over a week, or perhaps a smidgen of PMS, but my mood swings are getting a bit out of control.  I know its driving Chris crazy and he is ready for me to get my butt back to work for sure!


Yep, that's right, folks...Spring Break is over.  I actually got a lot accomplished.  Not as much as I'd hoped, but still...a lot more than I'd expected.  I managed to clean and organize the entire downstairs as well as our master bedroom and bathroom upstairs.  Yes, there are still boxes to be sifted through and organized for Chris' home business of selling online (he's awesome at his Amazon/eBay business when he has the time for it), but other than that, things are looking so much better.  I went through our bathroom cabinets and drawers and organized/cleaned up the chaos and things look and feel so much better now.  I would like to have been able to do more, but its so hard with two little ones.  I'm just lucky I got as much done as I did!


Maggie surprised us by having her kittens on Thursday afternoon/evening!  Her labor began around 5 pm, and the first kitten showed up around 7 pm.  By 9 pm we had five little kittens in our closet!  Maggie is a fantastic mommy and everyone is doing very well.  Andrew & Hannah absolutely LOVE them and insist on checking on them several times a day.  Maggie is very patient with us and allows us to pet them and gently hold them for a short time here and there.  We're so excited!


Only six more weeks until summer break.  I still have to get through our state testing (the CRCT down here in Georgia) but after that we'll be previewing 7th grade math so maybe these kiddos will have a head start when they get to school in the fall.  We'll see!  Six more weeks...I can do it!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...