March 22, 2011

I'm a Loser, Baby...

...but in a good way!!

This morning, I got on the scale for the first time in more than two weeks and guess what?!  I'm down five more pounds for a total loss of TEN pounds!  Woot!!!

The reason I am so excited about this is because I am the girl who can *never* lose weight.  I never really gain weight easily, but I don't lose weight easily, either.  It's always a struggle.  For me to lose ten pounds in two months is just awesome.  I am seriously excited.  

I feel like I should make some kind of "thank you speech" like they do at the Academy Awards.  I'd like to thank Jillian for being so evil and kicking my butt through the TV every morning...I'd like to thank Juanita for being so awesome and encouraging and making Zumba so much FUN!!  I'd like to thank my hubby for taking care of the kiddos so I can take the time to get out of the house and take care of myself in this way.  :)

Heehee...If this is what it feels like to be a loser, count me in!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...