March 20, 2011

CVS Sunday!

Yep, its Sunday!  That means its time for me to share yet another awesome day of great deals at CVS!  Here's a picture of what I picked up today:

I had a total of 4 transactions and spent a total of $20.06 for everything, not considering the $5 Extra Care Bucks (ECB) I got back, which I'm saving for my next visit!  Woohoo!

Here's how I did it:

Transaction #1:
4 bottles of Suave body wash ($2 each w/CVS Extra Care card)
4 tubes of Suave deodorant ($1 each w/card)
1 3-pack of Ivory Soap ($0.97 w/card)
Total before coupons/ECB:  $12.97
Coupon (B2G1 free Suave body wash, so $2.00 off)
Coupon ($0.50 off Suave deodorant)
ECB: $10.00 (from last Sunday)
Final cost: $0.68
I also received back $3 ECB for buying $12 worth of Suave products.


Transaction #2:
Allegra allergy tablets 5 ct ($6.99)
Coupon ($2.00 off Allegra 5 count)
ECB used: $3.00 from Suave purchase (transaction #1)
Final cost: $2.48
I also received $6.99 ECB for buying the Allegra.


Transaction #3
SOS Pads ($2 w/card)
2 canisters of Clorox Wipes (2/$4 w/card)
2 bottles of Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover (2/$4 w/card)
4 packs of Cottonelle Wipes (3/$4 w/card, so $5.34 for 4 packs)
Total before coupons/ECB: $15.34
Coupon ($1.00 off Clorox Wipes)
Coupon ($1.00 off Tilex product)
Coupon ($1.00 off 2 packs of Cottonelle wipes)
Coupon ($1.00 off 2 packs of Cottonelle wipes)
ECB: $6.99 from Allegra purchase (transaction #2)
Total Cost: $5.42
I also received $5 ECB for purchasing $15 worth of cleaning products.

Transaction #4
3 12-packs of Coke Zero (3/$13 w/CVS card)
3 bottles of Vitamin Water (3/$3 w/card)
Total before coupons/ECB: $16
No coupons
ECB: $5.00 from cleaning products purchase (transaction #3)
Total Cost: $11.48
I ended up with $5 ECB for buying the Coke products, which I am saving for the next time I go.


My house is actually beginning to look like a mini-CVS and we're running out of room for stuff...even giving things away to people who come visit...so Chris says I might need to take a break for a bit. :)  Its very addictive and so much fun to see how much I can save each week, but yeah...I am trying to avoid the whole hoarding thing, so I'm gonna chillax for a week or two. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...