February 8, 2011

Reasons to Smile

 1.)  Hannah's silly little self.

Hannah has finally discovered the joy of hair bows.  For two and a half years I have been trying to control her unruly hair with a bow or two, and she has steadfastly refused.  Today a good friend gave me a huge bag of bows that her girls had gotten too big for (or their hair had gotten too thick for), and when Hannah saw them she went crazy.  She LOVED them and insisted that I put as many in her hair as possible.  I just LOVE this girl's strong will and creativity (for today, at least!)...


2.)  Andrew's love of snuggle time.

I love when he cuddles up in the bed with us after his bath, in those moments when Hannah has already gone to bed and he has the two of us all to himself.  I love the way he props himself up in our bed and chillaxes with us for a bit before he heads to bed himself.  GAAAHHH, I love that kid.







3.)   A new kitty who fits in as if she's always been here.  Despite the potty issues we've had, she's a sweet kitty who is so patient with the kids and has been a good companion to our black kitty, Buddy (who still misses his best friend, Toby).  We have a LOT to be grateful for.  Life is GOOD.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...