November 29, 2010

Zumba Fever

Oh my dear Lord.  I have found my perfect "mommy's time out."  It takes place at my church (in the kids building) on Monday and Wednesday nights from 7-8 pm EST.  It is exhausting and exhilarating all at once.  It is SO MUCH FUN.  It is ZUMBA!  An amazing lady from my church (who I didn't know at all before, but now consider a friend) got trained to become an official Zumba instructor and our pastor gave the OK to hold classes in the church building.  I love it because its closeby (8 minutes away), its FUN, and its making a difference.  I have lost 8 lbs so far and have no plans to look for it to get it back. :)  Zumba helps me lost that annoying little monster stressball between my shoulder blades and lets me get fit through dance.  Now, I am definitely no dancer (no SYTYCD audition planned...yet), but I've picked up the steps enough to keep up and enjoy myself immensely.  Zumba is the PERFECT release.  When I need a time-out, I like to ZUMBA!!! 
What about you other mommies?  What do you do when you need a time-out?

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...