August 22, 2010

Because Its Sunday...

My brain and body are always tired on Sundays.  Good thing Sunday is a day of rest, right?

So anyway, I am feeling quite random, so this is gonna be a post full of randomness.  Okey dokey?  All righty, then!
~~~~~~~
I finally got my first book from Booksneeze!  I am so excited.  Haven't gotten too far into it yet, but I loooooove this author and already love the first two chapters.  Can't wait to see how the story develops.  I will be posting my review on Sept.13, so come back then and I'll tell you all about it!
~~~~~~~
Kelly came back to work on Friday.  I was so happy to see her that morning, I ran up and hugged her.  She laughed and asked, "was it that bad??"  I told her no, the students weren't bad per se, there's just so MANY of them.  Friday was a good day, and this week will be interesting.  We're getting our fifth teacher this week so classes will be much smaller (good thing!); however, all of the students' schedules will change to accommodate this extra class.  This will cause a lot of chaos and anxiety for these poor kids (bad thing).  They will adjust quickly, though.
~~~~~~~

For the next three weeks I am participating in the Daniel Fast with the rest of my church.  No meat, no sugar, no caffeine...its gonna be a rough week as my body adjusts to the detoxification, but I am looking forward to getting that junk out of my body and feeling much better as a result. :)
~~~~~~~
Hannah and Andrew are still as cute as can be.  My mom and stepdad were here from Thursday until Saturday and we all loved it.  They took the kids to a jump-n-play place on Friday while I was working, and the kids had a ball.  Afterwards, they went to eat.  Andrew stopped mid-meal and told my mom, "Grans, you're the best!!"  I think her heart just about burst through her chest.  She sure does love those kiddos, and they love her back.
~~~~~~~
I really want to live closer to family.  I want the kids to have more access to their grandparents than a 3-5 hour drive (depending on where we're going).  Sigh...Maybe one day.
~~~~~~~ 
Since my mom and stepdad were in town this weekend, Chris and I got a date night!  I got a call on my cell @4:15 (as I was on my way home from school) from Chris, telling me we needed to meet at Ingle's (local grocery store) and hurry to the theater.  We saw Inception, which was FANTASTIC.  Loved, loved, loved it!  I am still thinking about it.  What a mind-freak. 
~~~~~~~
Well, its just about bathtime and bedtime for the kids.  The weekends fly by way too quickly around here!

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

Love Booksneeze! Glad to be one of their reviewers too.
No coffee...nope no can do for me. Well not if everyone around her does not want me to go postal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...