January 9, 2013

Funny kids

I just had to take a minute and jot down some of the funny stuff my kids have been saying this week. They are just cracking me up.

From Andrew: "I need a spa day!"
- When I asked about this he says he isn't sure what a spa day really is, but he's pretty sure it means relaxing. His idea of relaxing? Staying in his pj's all day, playing video games. :)

From Hannah: "I love you in the whole world!"
-What she means is, "I love you MOST in the whole world!" I told her what I think she meant to say, so now she's working on remembering to say it right, but it's soooo stinkin' cute to hear her say it wrong, :)

Hannah is also loving music these days. She's always loved music, but recently she's started to memorize songs and she loves to sing. On the way to school each morning, I get serenaded together tune of Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and most nights she sings herself to sleep to the tune of Feliz Navidad. Too cute. One of these days I might remember to try to video tape or somehow record it.

These kids wear me out, but they are simply awesome. I am so very blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...