May 13, 2011

Pomp & Circumstance


I can't believe it!  My baby boy is all grown up and officially done with preschool.  He'll be starting Kindergarten in the fall!  What in the world happened?  Wasn't he just born last week?  Didn't we just bring him home?  Where did the last five years go?


I am so proud of my little dude.  He is so smart, so tenderhearted, and so unique.  I hope he never loses the wonderful things that set him apart and make him so special.


This has certainly been an emotional week, what with me getting the Essure done (therefore shutting down the baby factory for good) and Andrew graduating from pre-K...I just can't wait to see what God has in store for the next chapter of our lives!  I guess I'd better buckle my seat belt, 'cause I'm sure that, no matter where He takes us, it'll be one amazing ride. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...