February 19, 2011

Slacker

Ugh, I have been suck a slacker lately and its making me miserable.  I went almost an entire week without exercising because of running around here and there or just flat out being lazy.  I got back into my routine on Wednesday night when I went to Zumba, but didn't have time Thursday to hang out with Jillian.  I *did* get some quality time with her yesterday, though, and yes...it darn near killed me.  WOW. She must have been really mad about me not watching her DVD for like a week because she was so tough!  Anyway, I promised her I would take her to the beach to make up for it.

Yep, we are headed to the beach for a week.  Myrtle Beach, SC, to be exact.  WOOHOO!  I am very excited.  I am NOT excited that my Mid-Winter Break was taken away because of Snowmaggedon 2011 (whereby we lost an entire week of school and the geniuses in the county office decided we'd just cancel the Feb. break), but at least I have an INCREDIBLE principal who understands that travel arrangements had been made and no refunds could be attained.  So, here I am, using up all my personal days and taking one day of "leave without pay" to go on a great trip with my hubby, kids, and in-laws (Chris' mom and stepdad, Chris' brother Timmy, Chris' brother Jason, his wife Lesley, and their son Reese).  Its gonna be crazy and loud, but a whole lotta fun.  I can't wait to see what happens.  Andrew & Hannah can't wait to see their Mamaw & Papaw, and I know Chris and I are hoping to have at least one date night ALONE while we're up there.

So anyway, that's what's going on.  I've been a slacker as far as working out and blogging (two things I enjoy IMMENSELY and always make me feel better), but I'm taking both my laptop and Jillian DVD to the beach with me, so there will be no excuse to not keep everyone posted on the insanity as it happens. :)  Have a good week, y'all!

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

one slacker to another......aaaauuuurrrrgggghhhhhhhh
the cold weather killed my get up and go.
maybe you will find yours at the beach.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...